Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nothing Much

I haven't had much inspiration for posting blogs, so I'm afraid I'm losing what little momentum I had for all 5 of my readers. :) Last night in the bath tub I was thinking of the comparisons between Crayola crayon colors and life. I'll spare you such a post.

Tonight I was reading Trumpet of the Swan by E. B. White to the kids before bed. It's the 3rd time most of them have heard it. One time was on CD during a trip. It's my favorite book I think. While I was reading Jonah interrupted with, "Mommy, do you know what doesn't poop?" I went along. "No, I don't." He didn't have an answer, he wanted one. "What doesn't poop?" I said, "I think all living creatures poop." He followed, "Do swans poop?" "Yes." "Okay."

I am continually thrilled to be privy to the information inside the heads of these wonderful, though sometimes unusual, children.

Tomorrow, Matt and I get to see our next wonderful child on a monitor screen! We're very excited. Our girls, though not the same, aren't a real contrast to each other. Our boys, though they have similarities, are very different. I don't know what to expect from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment